IHR LABOR 1090.
CLASSIC AND SPECIAL TESTS TAILORED TO YOUR NEEDS.
The most modern testing systems, certification under DIN EN ISO 9001 and ongoing employee training guarantee laboratory diagnostics of the highest quality. The tests are done either at our office or at the cutting-edge test centre at IHR LABOR in Kagran (in the Donaustadt district). Our tests cover approx. 450 parameters in the fields of:
Classic laboratory diagnostics:
- Blood-, urine- and stool tests
- Infection tests for bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites by means of various samples and swabs
- Oral glucose tolerance test (OGTT)
- Travel medicine
- Physical examinations
- Hormones (determining hormone levels, e.g. thyroid-, adrenal- and sex hormones)
- Coagulation tests (PTT, INR)
- Infection serology
- Prenatal care (toxoplasmosis, rubella, HIV, hepatitis A, B and C)
- Allergy diagnostics
A small selection of our special services and tests:
- Diagnosis and testing for food allergies
- Diagnosis and testing for lactose and fructose intolerance
- Diagnosis and testing for histamine intolerance
- Nutrition advice from a dietician including creating a personalised nutrition plan based on periodic appointments with a dietician
- Whole blood mineral analysis
- Stool tests (basic profile of the colon, microbe analysis, flora status and more)
- Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (overgrowth syndrome)
- Titer tests
- Orthomolecular medicine
- Nutrition advice (e.g. holotranscobalamin for vegans)
- Analysis of the vegetative nervous system (stress test)
- Sports medical examinations
IHR LABOR 1090 also offers you many other health-promoting services, preventative care and tests.
Most tests are paid for by your sickness insurance fund. We will inform you of any costs which are not covered by the sickness insurance fund before doing the respective test. With your agreement, we will issue you with an invoice which must be paid immediately – either in cash or with a debit- or credit card. You may also be able to submit the invoice to your private insurer.
Please note that certain services may not be available on Saturdays (no small children, no oral glucose tests, so special analyses, no swabs).
IHR LABOR 1090 PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- Tests and blood sample collection without appointment
- No long queues
- Personal consultation and care
- If necessary, we can provide support in the following foreign languages: English, Spanish, Slovakian, Hungarian, Serbian, Turkish and Persian
- Analysis of more than 450 parameters
- Results provided within as short a period as possible (for more information, see Questions & answers)
- Option to have results sent (personal collection from laboratory, postal delivery, online download)
- Interpretation of results by specialist doctors
- Samples kept for one week for possible further testing